Truth School – Information and Support
Dates: July 19 – 31
Topic: The Bible—The Word of God.
Registration Information: The registration deadline has passed. Please contact Paul Bixby for late registration.
Meeting Information: All the Zoom links for the truth school meetings will be located on the Schedules & Meeting Links which will be password protected for security purposes.
- When in a Zoom meeting, be on-screen, no turning off video. Take a break when there is a break time, not during the meeting.
- When in a corporate meeting, stay muted. During group times everyone can have mics on.
- Host can manage this as well – hosts/moderators may mute mics if we hear background noise.
- Only utilize the chat function to ask related questions, not to chat with friends during the meeting.
- Host is able to manage this by allowing participants to chat with host only, with all participants publicly, with all participants publicly AND privately, or not at all.
- Rename yourself with your group number BEFORE your name, ie: S2 Hannah McDaniel
- Be aware of your screen background – please sit somewhere with good lighting so we can see your face, and try not to sit in your bed, so that propriety can be maintained.
Support: If you need the password to access the meeting links or if you have other technical issues you can email us at email@example.com